HP MJF 4210 & 5210
- Ideal for industrial prototyping and final part production.
- Choose between print modes tuned for mechanical/functional/aesthetic properties, accuracy, and speed.
- Quicker production time
- Support-free powder printing
- High resolution, quality finish
- High-strength PA12 Nylon
- Ideal for high volume fully isotropic production parts
Full Colour MJF 580
- Produce brilliant, full-colour functional parts while maintaining optimal mechanical properties
- Produce engineering-grade thermoplastic parts with optimal mechanical properties
Produce end-use parts in a variety of metals.
- 17-4 stainless steel
- 316L stainless steel
- Alloy 625
- H13 tool steel
- AISI 4140
- Many more